Public Foundation "Bilim foundation" is a close-knit team of like-minded psychologists, doctors, educators, analysts, sociologists and programmers, striving to improve the education system in the educational sphere.
Mission: to form, preserve and grow a healthy young generation of Kazakhstan, possessing spiritual values, worthy of the XXI century and capable of self-development in the future.
The goal: the creation and development of life skills, strengthening the mental health of growing up schoolchildren.
The foundation was founded in 2016 in Almaty. Today, it successfully builds a long-term strategic partnership with such well-known organizations:
- Representation of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in Kazakhstan, the Republican Scientific and Practical Center for Mental Health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, E.A. Buketov Karaganda State University. These organizations provide methodological support to the Fund in the implementation of the Program.
- Fund for the Development of Social Projects "SAMRUK-KAZYNA TRUST". Thanks to such cooperation, the Fund has the opportunity to work with foreign partners, improving its projects with new knowledge and innovative technologies
- American Psychological Association (APA). This Association is one of the most influential associations of professional psychologists in the world, including about 150 thousand specialists from the United States, Canada and associate members from other countries. The mission of the Association is to promote psychology as a science, profession and means of improving well-being, mental health and education of people.
- The International Youth Foundation, which assists young people in the acquisition and development of leadership, technical and life skills, helps in determining the life and professional orientations of young people.
The fund is based in Astana. It has representative offices in the cities of Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Atyrau and Kokshetau. The program presented by the Foundation covers all the corners of the region where its implementation is taking place
The main project of the Foundation "Bilim foundation" is the Program "Formation of health and life skills, as well as the prevention of suicide among minors." This Program has its own electronic resource: www.zhastar.org, which creates conditions for effective implementation of the tasks set. The program is being implemented in Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Atyrau and Akmola regions with direct support of the regional authorities.
The Foundation is in constant search of innovative technologies for the formation of health and life skills, as well as the prevention of suicide among young people of school age with a view to their introduction in all regions of our country.
Prospects for the development of the Fund include the following areas:
- promotion of public policy in the field of education and health;
- implementation of the program "Formation of health and life skills, as well as the prevention of suicide among minors" at the national level (republican coverage);
- developing the capacity of each adolescent to preserve and maintain his mental health;
- organization of a qualitatively new approach in the formation of versatile life skills and abilities of students, by searching, selecting and transforming the best strategies of world practice, as well as their further implementation in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- creating conditions for attracting experts, scientists of the international community to conduct research in the areas of improving the mental health system and life skills;
- association of specialists in education, health and other interested organizations for joint coordinated work on juvenile suicide prevention;
- professional development of education and health professionals for the prevention of suicide among children, taking into account the achievements of advanced foreign practices;
- use of features of the modern technological environment, effective information communications to enhance the adaptation of their own projects in the context of global competition in the field of knowledge;
- the disclosure in each adolescent of the emotional intelligence of a future mentally healthy and harmoniously developed personality.
The Fund will continue to make every effort to ensure that the young rising generation of Kazakhstan embarked on the path of new evolutionary development, seized the ability of openness of consciousness and receptivity to the best world achievements of mankind. Creating a unique communication environment, we strive to help thousands of adolescents find themselves, identify the basic values in life and look positively at the world around them.
Sincerely, BILIM FOUNDATION